Discover ABC & History
We provide world class early childhood education and care, teaching the children to value and respect the diversity of the world, helping them become global citizens.
- ABC is a chain of International Kindergartens for children aged 2-6 years old, with 16 years of experience in providing early childhood education.
- Throughout these years we have achieved great success with more than 600 children and their families, representing 20 nationalities from around the world.
- The teachers in our centers communicate and educate the children using only English language, creating an English-speaking environment.
- ABC staff apply a special Adaptation program, called “Mommy Week” for our young newcomers. As well as that, we support non-native children with an English adaptation program.
- “Learning through play” is our key to successfully developing skills, knowledge and understanding in our young learners. Within ABC children experience a calm, happy, and positive environment where they will grow into kind, curious, and independent global citizens.
- We do not only educate your children, but we create a strong community of like-minded and positive parents that wish to have a strong relationship with the kindergarten and live by our shared values.